Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glee Fic - Save me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flossie
Flossie

Glee Fic - Save me Empty
PostSubject: Glee Fic - Save me   Glee Fic - Save me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:02 pm

So first fic I'm posting on here. Hope you guys all enjoy it, please R&R love you all

Blaine sat in his office looking out over New York City. Down below he could see the tourists in Time Square trying to navigate their way through the concrete jungle. He looked at all the billboards displaying the many Broadway shows on offer then turned back to his desk gazing dubiously at the mountain of paper work on his desk, a sinking feeling in his stomach.

His day went by uneventfully as he worked his way through the many press releases he'd been given, trying to find a story. His colleagues left the office around six and he was still working as the clock stroked half past nine, he hadn't even noticed it get dark outside nor had he noticed the lights come on. It was only when there was a loud rap at the door that he looked up.

"Hey dude you're still here? I thought you'd have gone home hours ago." His old friend said.

"I have to get this finished Dave." He mumbled looking back to the screen to find it blank.

"Look, I don't say things like this often, because we're guys and it sounds weird. But I'm worried about you B, you come into work at the crack of dawn and leave way after happy hour constantly working but not moving anywhere. You don't want to be here Blaine. And you don't belong here. You belong out there!" David said pointing at the billboards outside. "You belong in the spotlight, not writing about the people in it!" Blaine sat in silence. "Do you even play anymore?"

"No."

"When was the last time you sung or wrote music, or even just jammed with your guitar?"

"About five years ago..." Blaine said staring at his hands. Remembering the last time he'd played. The ghost of a memory fell over them, the beautiful spring morning, glorious sunshine and birds chirping happily as the congregation made their way into the morgue.

"Oh..."

"I just, I can't...it just brings back all those memories and I just can't!" David sighed, an old pain lingering in his heart.

"Right come on, get up!" He said after a few moments thought, throwing Blaine his jacket from the stand by the door.

"Where are we going?" Blaine asked standing up and pulling the black coat around his shoulders.

"You'll see."

Blaine, David and Wes had been best friends since Blaine's first day half way through sophomore year, he had been assigned to David and Wes's dorm and the three had hit it off instantly, they had given him the courage and support to realise that being gay was not a bad thing, and helped him learn to accept himself.

Dalton Academy was an all boys boarding school on the outskirts of Westerville, Ohio. As a state, Ohio was not accepting of Gay people or of their rights. They were treated with indifference and prejudice and sometimes violence, it was something Blaine faced anywhere he went, but within the walls of Dalton he was safe, and, with the support of his friends he had learned to accept and love himself for who he was.

Then one day, half way through their senior year a catastrophic event had happened that had changed their lives forever.

It had been the first really nice day of the year, and after the winter they had had the Dalton Boys were enjoying it. Looking back Blaine thought it was ironic really, considering what happened next.

Being at a school that did not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind meant that the students could enjoy their lives in harmony and they grew up with an appreciation for just about every type of person in the world. Because of this, it was of course a shock then when one spring morning in their senior year, a sophomore turned up to class with a gun and open fired on the entire school.

The boy in question had been in love with Blaine, so much so that he had actually taken to stalking him. Waiting for him in the mornings, springing up on him at random times in the day, one night Blaine had actually woken up to find the boy staring at him through the window. Blaine and his friends had tried to talk to him quietly stating that he was in fact happily in a relationship with someone else and that Sean was lovely but a bit too young.

He had disappeared after that for about three weeks, until he showed up one day...with a gun.

He had open fired on the school, twenty people were injured, and one person had died...
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Glee Fic - Save me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee Fic - Save me   Glee Fic - Save me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:17 pm

I love the start of this Emz
sorry its taken me so long to respond
who died?
more more more Very Happy
i love Blaine and Kurt
and oh god at the end of last season
LOVE!!!!!

xxx
saz
Back to top Go down

Glee Fic - Save me
Page 1 of 1