Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello and welcome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

Hello and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and welcome!   Hello and welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Hello everybody!

My name is Deborah and together with Kim I run this website! The reason we decided to start this website is very simple:

Many, many years ago I stumbled on to a website called refresh.com and the website offered a lot but one of the most important things it offered and the reason why I kept coming back were the fanfictions. I met many amazing people on there and those people are still in my life today! Refresh became a bit like an addiction, everybody was just so nice, the stories were amazing, it just had a great atmosphere. However all of that was soon to end. Because Refresh.com decided to change.. it became Yuxxy.com and it just changed to CRAP. Which is why Kim and I decided to make a new website where we can all be together again to share our fanfictions, imagination and just have our community back and not just speak to each other on MSN or Facebook or Twitter. This way we're all connected and we hope that many others will find that this place is like Refresh was to us. This website is not only for the old Refreshians, it's for everybody who would like to join and share their fanfictions or just read them!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate and ask me or Kim, we'll try our best to help you out!

We hope you enjoy this Refreshed.com

With love,

Deborah and Kim
Back to top Go down

Hello and welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Welcome!-
Jump to: